Financial Operations Manager for one of NI’s leading IT Services companies supporting their Central Europe region, working with the regional director and CFO/COO to ensure financial, staffing and operational targets are met.
Key aspects of the role
- Being key support for one of our regional directors and working with them to ensure sales and financial targets are met
- Working closely with the business to understand, support and challenge on financial and operational performance
- Analysing and challenging on key metrics including effective rates, project gross margins, utilisation, bench time, WIP and Debtors and being able to summarise and report the key points for discussion
- Responsible for month end closure process within the BU including timesheet submission and approval as well as review of revenue and costs, invoicing and debt collection.
- A challenge function to ensure individual and team utilisation targets are met. Working with project managers to ensure corrective action is taken.
- Regular revenue and staff forecasting, analysing variances to target
- Forecasting and identifying staff requirements for all roles and levels within your business centre
- Supporting the staffing team and acting as an escalation point to resolve staff allocation issues. Working closely with the other Operation Managers to ensure efficient use of staff across each business centre.
- Managing and controlling staff availability while minimising overall BU bench time.
- Working closely with the People Team and Capability Managers to develop the staff within the BU, ensuring that there are sufficient appropriately skilled staff available to meet current and forecasted demands from both the Delivery and Sales teams.
- Ensure key operational processes are complied with
- Continuous improvement and refinement of operational processes and communicating and presenting these processes to the wider BU.
Skills & Qualifications
- CIMA/CA qualified with +3 years post qualified experience
- Industry experience
- Strong management accountant skills and ability to manipulate and analyse data
- Evidence of developing and managing sound relationships
- Experience of adhering to high quality standards
- Experience in managing and motivating team members and leading by example.
- Strong commercial awareness within a professional services environment.
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills.
- Good team player with strong leadership, coaching and people management skills.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and Clarendon Executive are acting as an agency on their behalf